News
Prince Harry and Meghan to move back to Britain
Summary by The El Paso Editorial Desk · Byline on the source page: CNN Newsource , as published by KVIA ABC-7
· August 19, 2026
· 1 min read
Photo: KVIA ABC-7 · view original
Story provenance No corrections
Summary created by The El Paso Editorial Desk — automated, rule-governed Byline on source page CNN Newsource, as published by KVIA ABC-7 Original story Read at the source Source published Aug 19, 2026 Indexed here Aug 19, 2026 AI assistance Automated summary drawn from the source’s own published text Prepublication human review No — editorial rules, flagged-item review, and published samples
Every story comes with a passport. How we work · Corrections log
Key points The King is said to be looking forward to spending more time with the family in a private setting. The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are making plans for a move.
The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are making plans for a move. They have reportedly enrolled their children in schools for the upcoming term. This decision was recently shared with King Charles, who was not previously aware of their intentions.
The King is said to be looking forward to spending more time with the family in a private setting. It is understood that their role within the royal family will not change as a result of this move.
Further details about the planned relocation are available from the source, including the expected timing and location of their new residence.
More News Today’s briefing Local events
Why this story is here
KVIA ABC-7 reported and published this story. The El Paso selected it, summarised the key facts above, and links to the original. We did not report this story and we added no reporting of our own to it.
About this story
As published by KVIA ABC-7 . The El Paso selects stories from publishers’ feeds, summarises them, and links back to the publisher that reported them. We add no reporting of our own. We attribute every source, link to the original report, and follow a documented editorial standards policy. To understand how stories are selected and reviewed, read our about page .
For the complete original report, visit KVIA ABC-7 . Have a tip or correction? Contact the editor .
Category: News ·
Published: August 19, 2026 ·
Source: KVIA ABC-7 ·
Reading time: 1 min
Frequently asked about this story
What is this story about? The Duke and Duchess of Sussex are making plans for a move. They have reportedly enrolled their children in schools for the upcoming term. This decision was recently shared with King Charles, who was…
When was this published? This article was first published on August 19, 2026 by KVIA ABC-7 and curated for The El Paso readers.
Who reported this story? This story was reported by CNN Newsource at KVIA ABC-7. To learn more about how The El Paso selects and reviews stories, see our editorial standards .
Where can I find related coverage? See more News coverage from The El Paso, or browse our daily briefing and topic hubs .
← Back to all news
More News →
Today’s briefing
Subscribe to newsletter